My publishing has been at a low, but my thoughts and writing have spurred many different, unfinished paths. I hope that by putting this out there that I will feel the need to finish the writing soon. Here are some post titles that I am hoping to publish soon.
- My Marriage Roller Coaster : Still Riding
- Two Handed Solo Finish : Pew Pew!
- Nude Spa Experience – Cocks Out + Braless Women
- Surge Affection and Attention : The Effects of a Friends Divorce
That’s about it for now. If you have any thoughts on what I should publish first, let me know. I might need the motivation!
Meanwhile, here is some what I read / looked at this week. They encompass areas that I don’t necessarily share with my friends….although, that might be a good idea:
- When Men Want to be Virile – New Yorker (this has spurred many personal / conversational thoughts…good read.)
- Teaching Men to Be Emotionally Honest – NYT
- What traits of a fake Dom should newbie subs look out for? – (Hm, I guess I am not a fake Dom. Just a quiet one.)
- Discomfort is What is Making you Grow – Chloe Morgane
- How to Give A Blowjob – OhJoySexToy Comic, shared this one with my wife. Wish I could share it with some of her lady friends too….to help their men of course!